Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I Feel Inspired

Occassionally I'll visit the "blogs of note" that blogger nominates every week or so. Usually I find them boring and wonder why they are a blog of note, but I look anyway as sometimes I'm surprised. This time I was. Not only surprised, but inspired. I visited this site called Fakeplasticfish (click on link to visit and I scroll down to see her explanation) and found this woman's efforts admirable. Not only were her efforts admirable but I found the entire thing quite educational as well. Then I got to thinking, well, I should really do more. I'm pondering on that but one of the things I'm doing to do "more" is NOT renting a car today at SFO. I've flown into SFO probably 100 times and I always get a car even if it is to drive into downtown San Francisco. It's normally just easier. But this time I'm taking BART.

I think it's only fairly recent (like the last 2 years or so) that BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) finished an extension to/from SFO. This line pops you right into downtown San Francisco. I'm actually kind of excited about the whole prospect of using BART. I wish Los Angeles had a subway system that went somewhere I wanted to go and a station somewhere near me. But alas, it does not. So BART will be dropping me off ~ 3 blocks from my destination. I will walk the 3 blocks.

Talk to you all later......try to do something to save the planet today.
And Happy Birthday to my little Sister!!!!

No comments: