There is this new thing on blogs called 3BT -- 3 beautiful things. I think I'm going to morph that and call it 3 - 2 - 1 ----> 3 Beautiful things, 2 things that piss me off, and 1 bizarre/unusual/LA kinda thing.
3 Beautiful Things:
1) Walking out my back door after a long morning of computer work and feeling the sun warm my body and release the stress
2) My new blackberry high definition color screen
3) My new Jabra bluetooth headset with interchangeable earpiece colors so I can customize it to my mood.
Things that piss me off:
1) Customer's that call in problems but don't test the actual problem first or perform any preliminary troubleshooting.
2) Office Depot -- I hate office depot. They have absolutely no customer service and usually one or less check stands open. They are often surly, which usually makes me surly.
And on a bizarre note:
-- Here's to the woman davining in the basement parking garage (facing a concrete pylon) of the Office Depot store. You win the bizarre/unusual/LA award today.