This was our last find. It was by far the cleverest geocache I've ever seen. It was really only a fluke that we discovered it. The kids and my mom are determined cachers and do not give up until the find is made! Look closely at the picture below. Something is not quite right. The birch tree cluster you see there, one looks like its cut off. Upon closer inspection I thought it was odd that the birch bark was not adhered directly to the tree. Viola! The cache was found. Looking closer at the second picture you see a PVC screw top on it. This is a real birch log with one side somehow hollowed out, a 2.5" PVC pipe put into it, the original birch bark adhered to it and then its flipped upside down so you don't see the PVC cap. It wasn't until I grabbed the log and heard a thud inside of the cache container that I realized what it was.