Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Want.....

This is a list of things I want to buy but won't because my personal consumer confidence is not there. Perhaps if the Republicans would stop spending so much time and money trying to make President Obama look bad things would be different, but they are not. Between the Tea Party and the Republican hard liners the market will probably take a huge nose dive and panic will set in driving the American economy further into the toilet. So....why would I buy any of these things or spend any money on anything that I don't deem necessary?

Stuff I want....and not in any priority order

  • 40" LCD for the back house so I don't get bored while on the elliptical

  • DVD player for above

  • 50" LCD for the guest room so I can set up a game room

  • Sonos music system - allowing wireless music of different genre's/playlists in different rooms

  • Cricut Impressions machine with a gypsy for scrapbooking

  • Another pair of New Balance 965's - Made in the USA and the best runner ever

  • Microsoft's Kinect gaming system
  • An Ipad 2 because, well, it's an Ipad and it's the latest....but in all truth, I would probably just wait until September for the new iPad HD.
  • Hawaiian vacation....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New runners are not a want they are a MUST for you.
Arzie