- You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.
- You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed energy company officials to dictate energy policy and push us to invade Iraq.
- You didn't get mad when a covert CIA operative got outed.You didn't get mad when the Patriot Act got passed.
- You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.
- You didn't get mad when we spent over $800 billion (and counting) on said illegal war.
- You didn't get mad when Bush borrowed more money from foreign sources than the previous 42 Presidents combined.
- You didn't get mad when over $10 billion in cash just disappeared in Iraq.You didn't get mad when you found out we were torturing people.
- You didn't get mad when Bush embraced trade and outsourcing policies that shipped 6 million American jobs out of the country.
- You didn't get mad when the government was illegally wiretapping Americans.
- You didn't get mad when we didn't catch Bin Laden.
- You didn't get mad when Bush rang up $10 trillion in combined budget and current account deficits.
- You didn't get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed.
- You didn't get mad when we let a major U.S. city, New Orleans, drown.
- You didn't get mad when we gave people who had more money than they could spend, the filthy rich, over a trillion dollars in tax breaks.
- You didn't get mad with the worst 8 years of job creations in several decades.
- You didn't get mad when over 200,000 US Citizens lost their lives because they had no health insurance.
- You didn't get mad when lack of oversight and regulations from the Bush Administration caused US Citizens to lose 12 trillion dollars in investments, retirement, and home values.
- You finally got mad when a Black man was elected President, and decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick.
Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, job losses by the millions, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, and the worst economic disaster since 1929 are all okay with you, but helping fellow Americans who are sick...Oh, Heck No!!
And let me add - You're thrilled that the Republicans just spent the last two years with a political strategy that is basically, just say NO. They have spent two years building and maintaining roadblocks in congress and the senate when what this country really needs is representatives spending time fighting for the people and way less time worrying about getting a republican back in the white house.
*** shamelessly stolen from this article in the comments section ******