Friday, December 14, 2012

Community Builders Award

Last night was our company holiday party and I was surprised with the Webcor Community Builders award.    This is presented to the individual in the company that for that year exhibits outstanding and ongoing commitment to charitable and community service efforts.  It was nice to be recognized for what I do but I was a little uncomfortable with it.  I do the things I do because I enjoy helping people not to be recognized.  It feels good to help others and I guess once in a while it can feel good to have someone notice what you do.  So, thank you Webcor and my peers who nominated me for the recognition.  Here's a couple pictures of a few events I did this year. 
Me and Michelle @ Habitat for Humanity Build

Mark Turner Senior VP presenting award

No comments: