Thursday, August 26, 2010

Off to Canada - Packing Hell

So I'm trying to get out of the house and off to the airport. Dena is staying home to mind the farm whilst I head up for a family visit. This is what our world has come to. In my "packing" world this morning it has involved:

  1. Charging the laptop
  2. Fixing the Ipod Touch which is stuck on the Apple Logo
  3. Clearing out videos off the HDD movie camera so there's room for more
  4. Finding and cleaning out the USB HD sticks for transferring pix while up there
  5. Finding my headphones
  6. Getting all the cables packed for transferring the camera, HDD Movies, ipod, etc, etc
  7. Finding the Ipod charger
  8. Cleaning out my laptop bag and making it a travel "purse" and not a work bag.
  9. Packing allergy medication
  10. Inhalers
Oh and then there are things like clothes...

No comments: