Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life Just Gets So Busy

Sometimes I just get so focused on all my tasks that I don't even think beyond the daily and nightly list. This means there is no free thinking which means nothing to blog about. With Dena being out of work and the financial and emotional pressures that unemployment brings I've developed a new mantra. I say it every morning, "just keep moving". I know that if I just keep moving that eventually it will get better, right? Keep doing the list, keep brainstorming ideas, keep learning, keep moving forward, no matter how slowly and something will pop.

This reminds me of when I had finally had enough of the uncertainty at Mitel that I started my tree mantra. You start slowly by shaking trees, keep shaking and eventually the fruit will fall out in abundance. This bore out quite true with my landing at my current job. Shaking trees to me means touching base with all your contacts, researching and searching ideas, jobs and companies on the internet, developing new business ideas and basically just shaking trees.

So, for the past few months I've been living the "just keep moving" life.
Let's just keep moving and hope we move along to something better!

No comments: