Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Five continents and 19 years of adventure mark this day, February 16th, Dena and I's anniversary. As my mind cruises over the memories I cannot help but smile. We've journeyed across oceans and continents, through hardship and joy and with family and friends while our love has continued to grow. Sure there have been tough times, one of those times being now, but these blips in our history only serve to strengthen our love and commitment to each other.

I knew when I first saw you standing on the stairway landing in Mammoth Lakes that you were the one. I was excited, nervous and terrified. It's surreal to think that we've moved through our thirties and forties together. What will our remaining decades hold? Truth be told it doesn't really matter as there is no one I'd rather live life with except you my love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, very sweet.
Happy Anniversary to you!
Love ya!

Sis

Irma said...

Happy Anniversary!! Thanks for the
story of your meeting each other. Never knew before.
Irma