Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Celebrity Deaths

Perhaps Michael Jackson should have a funeral everyday in Los Angeles. Despite all the doom and gloom or perhaps because of it, the traffic in downtown Los Angeles and all over the downtown LA - Hollywood area has been a dream. I'm pretty sure there is more traffic in the skies over the staples center than there is on the ground. From my office I can hear the constant beating of rotor blades and can see the vultures circling. I count 10 right now and I don't even have a clear view of the Staples Center.

For some reason at my office they watched the live feed in the conference room. A waste of bandwidth if you ask me. When I walked in to address a complaint of too much buffering Mariah Carey was singing. Is she tone deaf? It sounded like a cat in heat.

Alas, another star is gone. I'm sure we haven't seen the last death of a wealthy, famous, drug addicted, abused star and I'm sure we haven't heard the last of the Michael Jackson's drama. Just like cockroaches, nothing can kill the media, except maybe George Bush. He did a pretty good job of muzzling them during his tyrannical reign.

No comments: